We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of order date for a refund. Note that the returning package must be postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery.
Junctiondepot does not offer refunds on software purchases, or where the activation code has already been sent to the customer. Unlike other physical goods, software and software licenses can be duplicated. Once a license has been issued, it is unfortunately not possible for us to recall all copies. Therefore, Junctiondepot does not accept product returns or exchanges. In cases of defect, or shipping damage we do offer exchanges for similar products.
When returning a product for refund, it is recommended for customers to use a method of shipment with tracking number, as Junctiondepot cannot be responsible for items lost due to its carrier while in transit. All of our terminals are unlocked and maybe used with any processor. Please check prior to purchasing the terminal or software with your processor, gateway provider, or software vendor to see if the terminal or software you are purchasing is compatible with your processor. Junctiondepot will not be held liable for any issues due to incompatibility that arise.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- Warranty covers the entire device and coverage is void on devices that have been tampered with or damaged due to abuse or misuse (spillage, power surge, or heavy impact)
- Devices received for repair that are diagnosed as "No repair required" are subject to return shipping fees
- Equipment repairs and refurbished equipment purchases are warranted for a period of one year from the date of shipment
- 20% restocking fee on returned merchandise
Please use a separate box to ship the terminals back to us. Make sure you do not mark, sticker or damage the manufacturer's box. We have to reuse these boxes to submit back into our inventory and if they are in poor condition we will charge a re-boxing fee to your order.
- Mark the outside of the shipping box with the assigned RMA # as shown above on our shipping address.
- If you have multiple shipping boxes please mark the RMA # on all of the boxes and indicated number of boxes, example (1 of 3).
- Do not use shredded paper to pack the terminals for Shipping. The dust from the paper gets inside the Terminals and could cause additional problems and costs.
- To avoid a RMA fee, it is required that RMA #, and shipping location is noted on the outside of the shipping box, and shipped to the correct return address that was emailed to you.
- You will need a new RMA # for each shipment you are sending.